- Cookies/Local Device Storage. The Service will at times place and/or store code or other types of information and/or software on your Device or within your browser, or in our emails/communications such as cookies (including flash cookies), locally shared objects, and HTML5 (collectively, “Local Device Storage”). We and Third Party Providers may use Local Device Storage in connection with the Service for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine whether you have seen a particular advertisement before on the same or different Device and to otherwise control the display of ads, to track the movements of individual users through the Service and elsewhere on the web or across apps, devices, and geographic locations, to help diagnose problems with servers, to gather broad demographic information, to conduct research, to deliver editorial Content, to record registration and personalization information, and to otherwise administer the Service. For example, if you register on any part of the Service and are given the option to save your user name and password, we may provide this convenience to you via Local Device Storage. Local Device Storage may also collect and store your PII, which may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and other third parties.
- You May Disable Local Device Storage. If you do not want Local Device Storage, your Device or browser may include an option that allows you to not accept it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of the Service may not function properly.
- Tracking Technologies. In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, internet or pixel tags, clear gifs, digital fingerprinting (aka “Machine Identification”) and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the “Tracking Technologies”) on the Service and in our communications with you, such as within e-mail and text messages and push notifications. We use Tracking Technologies to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients, and for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
- Do Not Track (DNT). Your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” (DNT) signal to websites and online services that you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what DNT means in this context, and some browsers automatically apply DNT signals by default and therefore do not necessarily reflect our visitors’ choice as to whether they wish to receive advertisements tailored to their interests. As a result, like many websites and online services, we do not alter our practices when the Service receives a DNT signal from a visitor’s browser. As discussed below, you may opt out of the use of your Data for online behavioral advertising by third parties at any time. To find out more about DNT
5. Cookies and Related Technologies; Do Not Track (DNT)
[thb_gap height=”32″][thb_gap height=”32″]