https://www.medimobile.com/erectile/levitra-duluth/92/ follow site https://www.myrml.org/outreach/sample-of-thesis-introduction-about-hotel-and-restaurant-management/42/ see url essay graphic organizers for autobiographies https://heystamford.com/writing/custom-essays-term-papers/8/ http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/can-you-take-more-than-20mg-of-levitra/68/ go to site how to write an essay in cialis carthage how to write an essay about computer ethics where to buy prednisone online https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/biography-writing-paper/21/ thesis checker software getting viagra italy go site get link purchasing viagra letter from birmingham jail thesis referrers top viagra taxation assignment cheap assignment editor sites for phd help homework physical science phd advisor que es source site click go here see levitra dranesville http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/lisinopril-and-viagra/68/ https://recyclesmartma.org/physician/do-viagra-soft-tabs-work/91/ writing a good compare and contrast essay 30-Plus Pulsating Chart Toppers and Original Tracks Bring High Energy Zumba® Choreography to Life Anytime and Anywhere
Everyone’s favorite dance party is hotter than ever! The Zumba® global movement that brings fun to fitness with over 15-million people taking classes across 186 countries will fire up for Nintendo Switch™ Tuesday, November 19 in North America and Friday, November 22 in Europe, published by 505 Games. Available now for pre-order from participating retailers, Zumba® Burn it Up! invites dance enthusiasts of all ages and levels to join the fitness fun with high-energy choreography to over 30 hip-shaking jams, including chart-topping hits from Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin, Ciara, Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee, Play-N-Skillz & Elvis Crespo, Bomba Estéreo and DJ Ricky Luna ft. Nando Boom & Hisatomi and accompanied by a catalog of heart-pounding Zumba® originals guaranteed to get the party started.
Using the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con controllers to track movement, Zumba® Burn it Up! rewards dancers for their energy and flair, encouraging players to ‘be a little extra’ no matter where they are. Dancers will follow real-life superstar Zumba® instructors on-screen across three exhilarating game modes: ‘Single Song,’ ‘Full Class’ (offered in short, medium and long sessions) and ‘Fitness Party’, accommodating up to 4 dancers in Single Song and Full Class.
Zumba® Burn it Up! is developed by Kuju Games (Guitar Hero Live) and is complete with a variety of vivacious features including:
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits and pulsating Zumba® original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new choreography and classic favorites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real-life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool in stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favorite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 30 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.
Zumba® Burn it Up! is now available for pre-orders and will be available at participating retailers and digitally from the Nintendo eShop in North America on Tuesday, November 19 and in Europe on Friday, November 22nd for $39.99.
Zumba® Burn it Up! is fully supported on Nintendo Switch in docked and tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch Lite owners can enjoy Zumba® Burn it Up! in tabletop mode by using detached Joy-Con controllers, sold separately. For more information about Zumba® Burn it Up! visit www.zumbagame.com.
For more information about 505 Games and its products, visit www.505Games.com. For more information on the Zumba® global movement, to find a Zumba® class or purchase apparel, please visit www.Zumba.com.